Commission Splits . . . All agents start out at a 70/30 split with the potential to earn and keep 100% of their sales commissions.
Compare Commission Splits
|Gross Sales||3% Commission Per Side||Traditional Company 50/50 Split Agent Receives||At Keller Williams You Receive More||An Extra|
All agents start at 70 / 30 Commission Split.
After $2.5M in production . . . 100% of the commission goes to the Agent!
Other Forms of Compensation
Profit Sharing . . . Does your company recognize your unique contribution to their bottom line by profit sharing?
Ownership . . . What ownership opportunities does your company offer?
Passive Income . . . Can you acquire a continuing source of passive income?
Vested After Three Years . . . Can you take it with you if you leave? Even if you go to work for another agency . . . after three years you continue to receive your profit share.
Right of Inheritance . . . Do you have a right of inheritance? You can leave your profit share income to your estate when you die.
Keep Your Listings & Buyers If You Leave . . . And finally, ask the interview if you decide that you are not happy at their agency, can you take your listings and buyer with you to your next agency? At Keller Williams Realty you can.
All companies say they are the best. When you interview, ask the interviewer the following questions:
- Does your company allow agents to see the books showing office profit and loss?
- Does your company allow agents to have a say in the day-to-day operational decisions of the office?
- Does your company offer a maximum “cap” on the company dollar, after which the agent receives 100% of the earned commission?
- Does your company offer to share the profits with those agents who help the company grow?
- Does your company offer world-class training designed to take the agent’s business to the next level?
For a CONFIDENTIAL INTERVIEW email a request to
or call Rufus Hutchinson at 704.965.3773.
All inquires will be treated confidentially.